Tuesday 18 June 2013

Exercise 2.5: 1950's....work in progress

Exercise 2.5 requires us to collect as much research about the 1950's in order to comment on the era from a visual perspective as well as to create an illustration surrounding the research done, targeting a teenager of the 21st century. This is the one exercise that sent me into the forest of over-thinking!

 I have a love-hate relationship with this exercise. 

On the one hand I have loved collecting the research, understanding the era in greater depth and exploring the era from a visual perspective.....on the other hand I found the editing process next to impossible and I found myself ruminating on this exercise unable to make progress and getting completely stuck without achieving anything!

 As a result I have had to abandon this exercise temporarily in order to actually get something done and will return to it with fresh eyes at a later stage!

.....I FINALLY GOT TO IT!....mostly because I had to get something down before I went stir-crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment